Wilfred Gray, President , Sales and Daily Operations
Saundra Barnhart-Gray, Administrative Manager/Accountant
- Has been with SyDar for over 7 years.
- Runs the day-to-day operations of SyDar as it relates to accounting and record-keeping.
- Strong command in meeting the needs and requirements of the accounts receivable and payable department.
- Has implemented many reliable and effective procedures that ensure the financial stability of SyDar.
- Always improving her skill-set to enhance innovation and production at SyDar.
- Accompanies the Vice President to meetings and engagements. Is a true asset thanks to her strong communication skills.
- Very precise eye for details. Constantly improving company processes.
- A warm personality, approachable, with a sympathetic and comforting way of interacting with staff. Always concentrating on what is best for the company and its employees.
Marvin Moore, Shop Foreman
- Over 40 years of experience in the printing industry.
- Has been with SyDar for over 20 years, acting as foreman for the last 15 years.
- Extensive knowledge of industry standards and requirements.
- Strong attention to detail, quality control, and perfected production.
- Innovative and effective implementation of layouts, stripping, the use of cutters, shrink wrapping, drilling rigs and industrial folders.
- Expert management and organization of print shop operations, so that all jobs run smoothly and efficiently.
- Warm, friendly, and dependable. A stalwart employee and a true asset to SyDar.
- Always ready to go above and beyond for both the customer and the job.
Linda Blackmon Washington, Sales Executive Manager
- Over 30 years of experience in the printing industry.
- Expert sales executive, with SyDar for 20 years.
- Offers very competent and complete customer service to clients, as it relates to sales accounts and business relationships.
- Knowledgeable of printing fundamentals, i.e., inks, paper, the workings of the machines, the specialized processes, and how they all interact to produce a perfected product.
- Great focus on quality control and management of shipment dates as requested by clients.
- Now managing a 5 million dollar contract for a federal agency.
- Great working relationship with suppliers and vendors.
- Has a warm personality, reliable and dependable. Undeniably steadfast in her support of staff and operations.
- Organized, straight-forward, always giving 110%, every day.